Saturday 10 September 2011

Welcome To Me!!!!!

 Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Me...first let me let you all know that boredom led me to this...I have been home for close to a month and while my friends are busy working in law chambers cz its the holiday season(only God knows what they do anyway  but let's just indulge them sha),I sleep and ping and watch movies I have watched before eg 24 and sleep again...So I looked at myself and said what the hell? if I can't work I might as well write cz u know what??I love writing..a lot..
 So what will you be reading in this noble and humble blog of mine????hmmm let's see..am gonna be telling you about myself..I dont know if am that interesting but will leave you to be the judge of that...am also gonna be telling you bout what I think about issues that occur around us and all those spicy topics that tickes our fancy...from entertainment to politics to education and spiritual to sexual and...... hmmmm...that's all can think of for now
 Its gonna be interactive so you guys can tell me what you think and feel about what am talking about..tell me your ideas and correct me if 'gbagaun'..u know what mean...
 So guys once again you are welcome to Me..I promise to give you my best and make it  worth your time while reading..its a blogy relationship guys..its gonna be fun and entertaining and hopefully educative at the same time..jump on board peeps....its the Life and Times of Badmuz Ray Karter..

No comments:

Post a Comment